Thursday, October 23, 2014

Music for "Dinos Meet Dracula"



And here's the music I promised for the "Dinos Meet Dracula" post.  I wrote this around 1993, and I'm repurposing it for this post, having already reused it in my Burroughs Suite.  So, I guess I'm re-reusing it.  Here it is, an ominous-organ, Bach-in-a-dark-mood  Halloween mood piece which I call, for the moment at least, Dinos Meet Dracula:  Dinos Meet Dracula (Lee Hartsfeld)  It's me, live, on my Casio WK-3800.

I assume you can download it, but maybe not--Box is forever revising its features.  Great service, but they can't keep things where they are.  Their links used to include download options, anyway.


Lee
.




1 comment:

Aging Child said...

The "download" feature is still available, Lee, at least via Firefox (my outdated IE refused the link); listening to the piece right now - makes me want to look over my shoulder nervously...

Happy haunting, sir!

Kind regards,
A. Gene Childe